Scottsdale is an Arizona resort town characterized by numerous spas, luxury hotels, and golf courses. This city has become a popular destination for the rich and famous.
Scottsdale: Plenty of luxury amenities
Scottsdale is a city located a 15-minute drive from Phoenix. This city, surrounded by the Arizona desert, offers spectacular views. Scottsdale is considered one of the best places to live in America and a city full of luxury. You will find prestigious AAA five-diamond award-winning hotels and unique restaurants.
Also, you can shop in the most exclusive stores, stay in luxurious hotels and have fun on its countless golf courses. Get ready to enjoy its attractions and wine tasting in Old Town Scottsdale.
- AUTHENTIC TRAVEL: A DRIVE THROUGH THE ARIZONA DESERT TO THE QUIRKY CHARM OF BISBEE
- ADVENTURE MEETS LUXURY: INDULGING IN HIGH-END EXPERIENCES IN DUBAI
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR GETTING AROUND THE CITY
- 3 TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR NEXT LUXURY VACATION MORE MEMORABLE
- TURKISH DELIGHTS: INDULGE IN LUXURY ON A DREAM HOLIDAY TO TURKEY
Scottsdale: What to do when you get there
In Scottsdale, you will find many activities and accommodations that guarantee your trip will be an unforgettable experience. Here are some of our recommendations to maximize your stay:
Enjoy the best areas
Visit the best areas of Scottsdale, where you can enjoy the amenities that each one has to offer.
- Old town is perfect for travelers visiting Scottsdale for the first time. Its many bars guarantee a fun-filled nightlife. You will find many wineries, museums, and galleries.
- Fashion Square is the ideal place to stay and shop. It is located north of Old town and is full of shopping malls where you can find the most exclusive brands. Eat in its highly recognized restaurants, or stay in the most luxurious resorts.
- McCormick Ranch is perfect for family trips. You will find many accommodations and activities for children. From bike rides to visits to aquariums and theme parks, everything a child needs to have fun.
- North Scottsdale is the best place if what you need is tranquility. This area is ideal if you’re looking for a romantic day or just want to relax. You will find a variety of spas, art galleries, and incredible natural landscapes. All this, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Plenty of luxurious accommodations
Scottsdale is known for its wide range of luxurious accommodations. Whether you want incredible views or a romantic date, these accommodations are ideal for every type of traveler. You can find everything from 5-diamond resorts to European-style villas. If you prefer something more private, there are several options for luxury vacation rentals in Scottsdale.
You can find properties with large outdoor spaces equipped with the best amenities. These accommodations are ideal for large groups and include many facilities you might not find in hotels, such as kitchens and private pools. They also have personalized attention throughout your stay.
Book some exclusive experiences
Scottsdale is full of exclusive activities; here are some of them:
- Ride in a hot-air balloon. Enjoy the Arizona sky and observe incredible desert landscapes. You have the option of flying at sunrise or sunset (weather permitting). Several companies offer private trips that conclude with champagne and a meal prepared by a renowned chef. Also, you can hire a professional photographer to capture every moment of your trip.
- Ride in a helicopter. See breathtaking views of the surrounding desert landscape. Tours include a luxurious dinner at the end of the day.
- Drive luxury cars. You can drive an exotic car on a guided tour and enjoy the road and beautiful mountain scenery.
- Off-road excursion through the valleys of Scottsdale. It is an all-terrain vehicle tour guided by experts. You can choose between a comfortable ride or enjoying the speed.
- Take a luxury shopping tour. Visit the most exclusive stores in Fashion square accompanied by a personal shopper.
- Enjoy a spa. Scottsdale offers a variety of luxurious spas. You can receive desert-inspired treatments and immerse yourself in an oasis of tranquility.
- Visit a winery. Arizona offers great prestige and quality wines, and Scottsdale’s climate is ideal for growing grapes. You can book wine tastings in Old Town and learn about grape varieties.
- Enjoy a gastronomic feast. Scottdale has many culinary delights to offer. You can find Latin, Italian, Asian and vegan cuisine. Each place has reserved and exclusive dining options, where you will find the best quality food and the finest cuts of meat, such as Wagyu.
Scottsdale has everything you need for a luxurious vacation. Beautiful desert views, unique activities, and accommodations will take your breath away. Every day you’ll find something new to do and enjoy all that Scottsdale offers.
Photo by Robert Murray/Unsplash