Tons of tech features
Cadillac of course has a long-standing history and heritage of manufacturing luxury vehicles. They’re known for their elegant designs and sleek lines, plush interiors, cutting-edge tech, powerful engines and advanced engineering features. The brand has been around since 1902. The ownership of a Cadillac has always been seen as a symbol of success and status.
Cadillac has outfitted the XT6 Sport with plenty of tech features – Cadillac User Experience infotainment system, Bose Speaker Premium Audio System, Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android compatibility, Adaptive Cruise Control, Head-Up Display, Alexa Built-In capability. The power sunroof is perfect for those summer evening drives, the 20-inch split 6-spoke alloy wheels gives the vehicle an even more aggressive look. But this one comes back to the seven-passenger seating – an achievement for a mid-size SUV.
- CADILLAC CT4-V: STARTING WITH THAT CURB APPEAL, IT WAS BETTER THAN WE EXPECTED
- THE 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE SUV SPORT PLATINUM COMBINES VERSATILITY AND COMFORT
- THE BRAND NEW MASERATI LEVANTE TROFEO, WITH A TWIN TURBO V8, IS A STYLISH BEAST OF AN SUV
- UNVEILING PORSCHE MODELS: A MASTERCLASS IN AUTOMOTIVE PRECISION
- CAR REVIEW: MASERATI GRECALE MODENA HYBRID SUV