Check out the new grandstand plan next to the famous Bellagio fountains for the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023. Access to the seats is currently only available as part of MGM Resorts’ race-and-stay packages.
Packages include a three-day race ticket at either the Bellagio Grandstands or Paddock Grandstands. That and a three-night stay at participating MGM Resorts properties including Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, and Mandalay Bay. Up to two race tickets can be purchased per package and a minimum three-night stay is required.
The Formula 1 race will take over the Las Vegas Strip Nov. 16-18 2023. The cost for two three-day tickets and a Resort King room at the Bellagio for the race is $1,995 USD per night (minimum three-night stay).
Royal Oak Selfwinding Chronograph goes for $1.1 million at charity auction
Audemars Piguet contributed a dedicated unique timepiece to an exclusive auction during the La Cuvée One Drop 2022 philanthropic event in Las Vegas, Nevada. Net proceeds from this auction will go towards the mission of the One Drop Foundation to ensure sustainable access to safe water for all. The focus is on the health of the world’s most vulnerable communities.
The watch features a flyback chronograph, hours, minutes, small seconds and a date. The timepiece was inspired by the black ceramic Royal Oak Selfwinding Chronograph 41 mm. That watch was unveiled in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Royal Oak collection earlier this year. The timepiece’s 41 mm case, push-pieces, screw-locked crown and integrated bracelet are all crafted from black ceramic. There’s white gold screws on the bezel.
In the news
- What are the best scotch recommendations for 2023? Experts weigh in here, just in time for holiday season.
- The push to electric vehicles rolls on. Here’s an early look at the 2024 Porsche Macan EV, with a big battery and fast-charge capability, looking to take a run at Tesla.
- A once-luxurious Miami hotel that hosted the Beatles and JFK during its 1960s heyday was imploded on Sunday.
- Revised plans could make the Pinnacle One Yonge project in Toronto the tallest condo project in Canada. Phase 2 and 3 would be 92 and 105 storeys, if approved. The One, by Mizrahi Development, at Yonge and Bloor in the city, is also in the mix to be Canada’s tallest tower.
- The new Belvedere Vodka ad featuring Daniel Craig is getting a ton of buzz.