The Beckham documentary on Netflix is making headlines for a lot of reasons, and has highlighted the obsession David Beckham has with luxury watches. The experts at Watch Pilot have valued Beckham’s impressive watch collection at over £440k (around $544,500 USD). The collection starts at £2,012 ($2,489 USD) and heads to £280k ($346,500 USD).
Here’s the breakdown:
- Patek Philippe, Sky Moon Celestial 6102P £283,693 ($351,070 USD)
- Rolex Day-Date 40 Ref. 116688-0002 £48,216 ($59,667 USD)
- Rolex Yacht-Master II Ref. 116688-0002 £35,731 ($44,217 USD)
- Rolex Sprite 126720VTNR £19,713 ($24,394 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay 58 M79018v-0001 £14,292 ($17,686 USD)
- Rolex Daytona Ref. 116500 £12,157 ($15,044 USD)
- Rolex GMT-Master Ref. 1675/3 £11,499 ($14,230 USD)
- Rolex Deepsea Sea-Dweller Ref. 116660-0001 £10,678 ($13,214 USD)
- Breitling TransOcean Chronograph AB0510U4 £5,339 ($6,607 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay Chrono S&G Ref. 79360N-0001 £5,113 ($6,327 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay Chrono Ref. 79360N-0001 £4,477 ($5,540 USD)
- Tudor Custom Pelagos Inter Miami £4,045 ($5,005 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight Bronze £3,922 ($4,853 USD)
- Tudor Heritage Chronograph Blue £3,840 ($4,752 USD)
- Breitling TransOcean Unitime Chronograph £3,696 ($4,573 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight Blue £3,245 ($4,015 USD)
- Tudor Black Bay Pro m79470-0001 £3,217 ($3,981 USD)
- Tudor Ranger 79950 £2,320 ($2,871 USD)
- Tudor Royal £2,012 ($2,489 USD)
- Rolex Blacked Out Custom Deepsea Sea-Dweller Unknown
- Jacob & Co. Global 3 Unknown
- Rolex Submariner Unknown
Tudor Black Bay Chrono M79360N-0001
David Beckham watches: Patek Philippe leads the charge
At the top of the list is a Patek Philippe Sky Moon Celestial, the most expensive in the collection David Beckham has, one of Patek Philippe’s most unique creations. That one’s valued at £283,693 ($351,070 USD).
The Rolex day date 40 priced at £48,216 ($59,667 USD) is the most expensive Rolex in his collection. Following closely are the Yacht-Master II, Sprite, Daytona, GMT-Master, and Deepsea Sea-Dweller, with values ranging between £11,499 ($14,230 USD) and £48,216 ($59,667 USD).
David Beckham: Tudor brand ambassador
Beckham is a brand ambassador for Tudor, and owns ten Tudor watches, ranging from £2,012 to £14,292.
“David Beckham’s watch collection is nothing short of exemplary,” says Paul Maxwell, expert at Watch Pilot. “His affinity for Rolex and Tudor watches underscores an appreciation of timeless luxury and durability. Beckham’s taste leans towards a mix of classic and robust timepieces, reflecting his signature style.
“While they won’t have been cheap to buy in the first place, most of his pieces will have appreciated substantially, especially the Patek Philippe Sky Moon Celestial 6102P. Given its significant original price point and potential appreciation, this would probably be the best investment in his collection.”
Top image: Tudor
Tudor Black Bay Chrono M79360N-0002