Nomos Glashütte introduces the Ludwig neomatik 41 date, the latest model presented by the Swiss luxury watch workshop, right before the New year. This time they pay more attention to the design and appearance of the date function.
Related: Chopard releases 2022 Mille Miglia race edition
What marks the watch are the Roman numerals, even in the date window. The Ludwig neomatik 41 date is, in a word, elegant, a fine dress wear watch for only the best occasions.
The NOMOS automatic caliber with date function DUW 6101 is not only large in diameter. But it also exceedingly flat at just 3.6 millimeters. The date is located far on the outside. This movement has been completely designed by NOMOS Glashütte.
Genesis completes EV trilogy
Check out the the Genesis X Convertible concept , unveiled this past week in California.
“Genesis started by producing sedans mainly targeting business users. While creating a new, differentiated design DNA, we gradually increased the emotional appeal by applying this DNA to the SUV typology. Now, electric powertrains have given us the perfect scenario in which to enjoy nature, It has propelled the brand to create vehicles with even greater emotional resonance,” said chief creative officer, Luc Donckerwolke.
The X Convertible likely will remind car enthusiasts of the X Concept. That is a two-door grand tourer that showcased Genesis’ athletic design. The X Speedium Coupe concept, the second car in the trilogy, was a fastback inspired by the Inje Speedium circuit in Korea. It also showcased an evolution of the Genesis Crest Grille, which evolved into a lighting signature to signify its electric powertrain.
There are no current production plans for the X Convertible.
Click on image to enlarge and view gallery
In the news
- Recession be damned: The sale of luxury goods like Gucci, Burberry and Louis Vuitton among the super rich youngster set is booming.
- No surprise: Those who made the jump to private jet travel during Covid are in no hurry to return to commercial air travel.
- Wellness and sustainability sells: Los Cabos reports 20 per cent increase in tourism compared to 2021.
- Five investing lessons to prepare you for the next event here.
- More on the FTX crypto fiasco, with top 50 creditors owed $3.1 billion, here.
- New Trump villas, hotel and golf course project in Saudi Arabia, in deal with developer Dar Al Arkan there.